POSTER SESSION GUIDELINES
The Scientific Committee of The 8 th Jakarta International Chest and Critical Care Internal Medicine 2020 invites the colleagues to take anactive role in this event by presenting result of research or case reports of interesting cases / difficult cases / emergency cases in the field of Respirology and Critical Care in POSTER SESSION
- Participants of Poster Session can submit more than 1 (one) abstract. The scientific Committee will only accept the original scientific material which has not been published before. The abstracts that already presented at regional or national scientific event / congress cannot be submitted and will be excluded
- The latest submission deadline is February 28th, 2020. The abstract should be submitted by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include contact details of corresponding author, including institutional addresses, email, or telephone number.
- The Scientific Committee will inform the accepted abstract by email.
- All presenters must be registered as the participant of The 8th Jakarta International Chest and Critical Care Internal Medicine 2020
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION
- The abstract should be submitted in English. All data must be in narrative form
- The abstract text should be consisted of 100-250 words (including keyword), with 1 pt spacing, and font size 12 of Times New Roman.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible :
• A title with maximal of 15 words
• The author and co-authors name (first name, family names) and place of works (institutions, city, country) must be written
• Writing structure :
o Research : should include background, objectives, methods, results and conclusions
o Case report : should include introduction, case illustration, and discussion
- Graphic, tables, pictures and references should not be included in the abstract.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PREPARATION
- Poster will be displayed on one sheet cardboard in English. The poster should be consisted of figures, tables, texts, and photography. The dimension of the poster should be 90 cm x 120 cm in size. The text, illustrations, etc should be clear enough to be read from a distance of two meters . Authors name, affiliations, and countries should be included on the poster. The poster title should be the same as the title in the abstract.
- The submission deadline is February 28 th , 2020. The poster will be displayed on March 21 st 22 nd , 2020 from 08.00 am to 05.00 pm.
- The poster will be judged by the reviewers on March 21 st , 2020
- The three best poster will be awarded by the Scientific Committee of The 8 th Jakarta International Chest and Critical Care Internal Medicine 2020.